THE PENNSYLVANIA ECONOMY LEAGUE TEAM
Working from offices in Harrisburg and Wilkes-Barre and across the state, PEL is a dedicated team with a diverse background in public administration, law, state and local government, communications, planning, policy analysis, financial management, health care and public education.
We conduct independent research on public policy topics and provide technical assistance and consulting to local and state governments, school districts, and non-profit organizations.
- LeeAnne Clayberger, MPA, Chief Executive Officer, Biography.
- Gerald Cross, MPA, Senior Research Fellow, Biography.
- Matthew Domines, Esquire, Senior Research Associate, Biography.
- Phil Klotz, AICP, Government & Community Affairs Director, Biography. Direct line, 717-547-0173.
- Patricia Moorhead, Director of Financial and Data Analytics, Biography.
- Lynne Shedlock, Communications Director/Research Associate, Biography.
- Adam Szumski, MPA, Senior Analyst, Biography.
- Brenda Chu, Administrative Assistant
In addition to our dedicated staff, we regularly work with independent partners to ensure we have the right experts working on our projects.
email@example.com or by phone 570-824-3559