THE PENNSYLVANIA ECONOMY LEAGUE TEAM
Based in the historic Harrisburg Transportation Center, PEL is a dedicated team with a diverse background in public administration, state and local government, private industry, communications, economic development, policy and operations analysis, financial management, fiscal trend analysis, authority management and oversight, health care and more.
We conduct independent research on public policy topics and provide technical assistance and consulting to local and state governments, school districts, and non-profit organizations.
- LeeAnne Rogers, MPA, Chief Executive Officer, Biography.
- Gerald Cross, MPA, Senior Research Fellow, Biography.
- Patricia Moorhead, Director of Financial and Data Analytics, Biography.
- Lynne Shedlock, Communications Director/Research Associate, Biography.
In addition to our dedicated staff, we regularly work with independent partners to ensure we have the right experts working on our projects.
- Phil Klotz, Biography.
- W. Timothy Barry, Esquire Biography
- David W. Davare, Ph. D.
- Steven Goldfield, Esquire Biography
- Jane Thompson Biography
- James Thompson
- Charles Watters
email@example.com or by phone 570-824-3559