TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE AND CONSULTING SERVICES
Local Government Leaders:
Does Your Municipality, School District or County Need Help Managing Finances and Operations?
- Stagnate revenues not meeting rising costs
- No money for maintenance and repairs
- Outdated systems and technologies
- Operations and staffing concerns
- Changeover in municipal leadership
Proven Experience Since 1936
- Fact-based conclusions and practical recommendations based on qualitative and quantitative data analysis
- Helping municipalities access millions of dollars in state grants and other financial assistance
- PA Strategic Management Planning (STMP) Program Consultant
- Public Policy and Data Research
- Consolidation and Merger Analysis
- Home Rule Study Commission Staffing
- Operations Reviews
- Dashboards and GIS Mapping
- Act 47 Distressed Municipalities Coordinator
- Shared Services and Intergovernmental Cooperation Expertise
- Financial Strategic Planning
- School District Fast Finding Support
- School District Demographic and Enrollment Projections
- Economic and Community Development Strategies
- Communications Plans
Save Money, Save Time … Plan Now with STMP
- The Strategic Management Planning Program (STMP) provides state matching grants to all types and sizes of local governments.
- PEL’s municipal STMP clients have received hundreds of thousands in subsequent grant money for implementation of STMP recommendations in a wide range of areas.
- Our STMP reports give a comprehensive, proactive review of finances and operations.
- We provide wide ranging recommendations from improvements to financial management practices, policies and procedures, and technology upgrades to suggestions for tax policies, asset management, collective bargaining, economic and community development, intergovernmental cooperation and more.
RECENT MUNICIPAL CLIENTS
Lock Haven City
Lower Swatara Township
Mahanoy City Borough
Mount Union Borough
St. Marys City
Silver Springs Township
West Chester Borough
West Hazleton Borough
RECENT SCHOOL DISTRICT CLIENTS